Monday, June 28, 2010

P.S. SAVE THE MAGIC!!!

By the way, I think it is VERY important to share with you our need to save the "Disney magic". There are a lot of things I would love to tell you about my experience here at Disney, but only part of my work is appropriate to share. I cannot in any way reveal or jeopardize priviledged Disney information (or I will be TERMINATED!)

So, as a precaution, please help me out. If you send me an email, message, comment, or post and I don't respond, or I delete it, it is NOT because I don't love you! (Trust me, being so far away from home, I LOVE getting all the comments and messages I can!) It is only to save my skin and to protect the magic I grew up with and now have learned to appreciate so much more.

Thanks for helping me save the magic (and my job!). Trust me, I will tell you all you need to know about my fun in the sun here in Orlando! :) It really is exciting!!

Pictures to come soon! It just takes longer to upload them here than on facebook...

No comments:

Post a Comment